Friday, November 20, 2020

182 Saga Live 1/21/20: Antonio Trashes My Room - Special Edition with co...

As I continue my chronological review of my live posts regarding the situation at my home and the conflict with building management at 182 Graham Ave, here is he infamous "Antonio Cook Smashes my Stuff" video, this time in a "deep dive" with annotations, and surrounded by the live reports I gave that day as I rushed home to deal with it, and after I "dealt with it" as best as I could that day.

The man who did this is still at large, as the police consider this sot of crime a "low priority," what with the  COVID-19 thing and the various protests and unpleasantnesses that has been going on in the city. Our next court date is Tuesday, December 9, and the judge is more inclined to consider whether legal and architectural technicalities will allow us vacated tenants back in the building before looking at this incident.

In the meantime, I would not advise doing any business with Antonio Hernan Cook or his businesses Urban Properties and Cook Insurance.

No comments: