Saturday, October 10, 2020

The Complete Decision in the Illegal Lockout case of 182 Graham Ave and ...

In this video I read the actual court decision that dismissed my Illegal Lockout case. It is annotated, of course, to clarify a few points, nit-pick some details, and explain (as best as I can) what this means in terms of my overall situation (there is also a guest appearance by Captain Chewie and a awkwardly-timed interruption about doing the laundry).
 
The HP case, however, is still active and FINALLY has a new court date, this coming Wednesday, October 14. It will be done remotely, except that I, my lawyer, and at least one other person whose case is concurrent with mine, will be going in person to the courthouse.
 
Unfortunately, I don't think visitors are permitted, nor can non-parties to the case tune in, but I will be sure to give a live follow-up as soon as it happens.
 
Please watch this video and comment on what you think. Also please subscribe to this new YouTube channel of mine, which is focused entirely on the case of 182 Graham Avenue.
 

No comments: