Thursday, March 5, 2009

Combat Twister Screening a Success!

So last night I exposed the world to it's first view of Combat Twister...sort of. Due to an unfortunate mix-up on my part in saving the videos, I accidentally used the "making of" video in place of the actual first part of the video. I also used a version of the shot drinking contest that was missing part of the scene, so the background music ran into the next scene.

But the audience, most of whom had not seen any of it before, responded very positively, and Frank Wood accepted it into a film festival this October!

Also, the band Stark totally rocked out and was very happy to be a part of it.

In the end we played a little game of Twister.

In total, then, I would call this a success. Now I am going to take care of those videos and get them ready for I-Con in April.

No comments: